Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crime? In America? You must be mistaken

There is a trailer I really want you guys to watch. This film is going to be my next FRAILTY, I can just feel it. The film to which I'm referring is of course, AN AMERICAN CRIME. You probably haven't heard a lick about it. It stars Catherine Keener who I must say gets better and better with every film she does, she's like Michael Caine, but not old, nor a man. Ok, how about we just compare her to Laura Linney. Better.
Anyhoo, CRIME also stars the lovable, huggable, impregnate-able Ellen Page. Oh, also, upcoming film stoner James Franco's in it. You already heard me compare the film to FRAILTY and I don't want to say much more about the film, I just want you to watch the trailer and tell me what you think. Capiche?
The first link below is for a fullscreen Windows Media player version and the second is just a link to the site wear you can view a smaller version of the trailer. Choose wisely. Choose the fullscreen. And here, we...go.


Watch the fullscreen Windows Media player version

Just be a loser and watch it off of the site

No comments: