Thursday, April 10, 2008

Behind-the-scenes of TWILIGHT

I have something. It's a behind-the-scenes exclusive that ET got of the new film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's New York Times Best Seller, "Twilight." YAY. The tentative release date for TWILIGHT has been set for December 12th of this year; I'm glad there's something to look forward to after the extreme comic book film blowout of this summer. Again, TWILIGHT is being directed by Catherine Hardwicke who has also directed THIRTEEN and LORDS OF DOGTOWN. I'm excited. You?
I guess I'm happy with the casting so far with Kristen Stewart playing Bella, and Robert Pattinson playing Edward. A friend of mine did mention how she would've really liked Emily Browning (A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS) to play Bella. Too bad, though Emily was a prime candidate for the role. She can next be seen in THE UNINVITED. Head below after the clip for a small gallery for my little star crush on Emily Browning.





No comments: