Thursday, April 10, 2008

You are not ready for this....seriously

If you're into Asian splatter cinema at all, you'll be interested in this. THE MACHINE GIRL came out a little while ago and the trailer basically looked like a stranger version of Robert Rodriguez's PLANET TERROR. Plainly, a girl's family is murdered by a band of Yakuza but decide to keep her alive, but not before slicing off her arm. She then goes on a revenge frenzy by killing them all not with a single gun or katana KILL BILL style...but by attaching a melee of different weapons to the stub of her arm. You haven't seen this trailer but please watch it below before you proceed and I show you the creators' next splatter extravaganza, TOKYO GORE POLICE.



THE MACHINE GIRL



Okay, so now that you've seen that gem, now for something a little less straight forward. This film has a plot, I'm almost certain, or at least that's what I'm convincing myself of. Somehow the plot revolves around a special police unit, demon creatures, blood, sexy women, blood, crocodiles, beheadings, and more blood. I'm really not quite sure how else to explain TOKYO GORE POLICE, so I guess I'll just let you make up your own assessment.
Due to scenes of extreme violence and nudity, please only view this trailer if you are over the age of 18
TOKYO GORE POLICE



Is it just me or...
does that one creature with swords for legs look like something out of the Silent Hill games?

No comments: