Thursday, July 17, 2008

TERMINATOR SALVATION and BODY OF LIES trailers

While waiting for my screening for THE DARK KNIGHT began a few nights back, Warner Bros. treated us to a few select trailer. These included Ridley Scott's new action drama BODY OF LIES starring his BFF Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio. The other one we received was a nihilistic view of the future in the teaser trailer for TERMINATOR SALVATION starring Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Anton Yelchin and a handful of others equally talented. Seriously, I confessed my love for Christian Bale as an actor before but this man isn't doing his job if he isn't resurrecting a dying franchise every couple years.
My DARK KNIGHT review will be up when I finally get everything I want to say out, which probably means next year but I'm shooting for tonight. Also, I'm watching the new John C. Riley/ Will Ferrell comedy STEP BROTHERS tonight so I'll try to have that review out up in the next few days too. For now though, enjoy these trailers for two highly anticipated films.

BODY OF LIES

TERMINATOR SALVATION

No comments: