Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trailer for THE UNBORN; amazingly enough, it's not a remake

David Goyer, a name closely associated with BATMAN BEGINS and THE DARK KNIGHT. Goyer has also directed such smash hits like THE INVISIBLE most recently and BLADE: TRINITY before that. So, when I read a while back that he was spearheading a new horror/mystery, I was excited but then immediately grounded also reading that neither Jonathan nor Christopher Nolan had anything to do with this film, and in their stead, Michael Bay. Don't worry, I'm not here to grind Mr. Bay, no, I've moved on to Mr. Ratner. But now, the trailer is out and it does look, while still generic (even the title. Seriously, what was wrong with just UNBORN?), creepily intense. I'm sure it'll be successful at the box office and I have been looking forward to the next mediocre American horror film (no one tops the Asians). Enjoy below the trailer for THE UNBORN.

No comments: